In a word – uniquely Craveable. Okay, that’s two words; but just like our famous sliders, jobs at White Castle keep our team members coming back for more too. When it comes to memorable dining moments, and rewarding, fun careers, there really is no place else like this.
Join our team. You’ll quickly discover:
- We’re Friendly and Have Fun. We know guests by name, and laugh often with our teams.
- We’re Fast-Paced. You have to be to serve billions of delicious sliders. We welcome the challenge, bringing high energy and enthusiasm to every job in our Castles, and to creating memorable moments for our guests.
- We’re Solid. The Ingram family founded White Castle in 1921 and still owns it today. We probably served your grandparents’ parents.
- We’re Community-Minded. Our teams participate in many special events and community activities, on their own time, for causes that feed their souls. Each year, every region in our Restaurant Division also supports a team to its local Walk Now for Autism Speaks, an organization White Castle supports nationally. And our Castle Shares program provides support for many other community initiatives as well.
- We’re Career-Driven. Nearly 25% of our team members, including our executives who started out steam-grilling sliders, have at least 10 years of service. And our team members have some great success stories too!
- We’re Future-Focused. We’ve always known the importance of providing our team members great benefits and training. It’s the best way to build their futures, and ours – and it’s just the right thing to do.
- We’re Unique. Our special blend of people, products and history keep guests and team members alike craving the White Castle experience. Join our team today!